View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:08 PM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Thank You Knicks

Every trade we made to sign Kidd and Camby is a trade we could have made to sign somebody worth a damn. Knickscity...bottom line is...I was right and you were wrong lol. It's ok to admit it man lol. Remember, I was woefully wrong about Joe Alexander. Shoot, if you want to throw the Al Thornton thing in my face... you can. But not until you admit... Jason Kidd and Marcus Camby are DONE! They were bad signings. You don't give those 2 players that much money with that many years at this point in their careers.

Say what you will, but Glen Grunwald didn't do a diligent job. He took the easy way out. He signed a bunch of guys that nobody wanted or cared about and all they did was prove why lol

The bloated contracts I see are Camby, Kidd, Amare, Novak and Tyson. 3 out of those 5 aren't tradeable. I'm not even sure Novak is at this point.

Last edited by franchize : 05-19-2013 at 08:11 PM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote