View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #25
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Thank You Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
camby was the best rebopunder per minute in the nba the year prior, nobody knew dude wasn't gonna play the next season....so no i dont fault grunwald for that, especially when scrubs were used to make the contract work.

Kidd wasn't this bad the year before, cuban was pissed kidd left, but yes he is done, but he was brought in to "mentor" which no one had an issue to.

and he was signed with an exception we get every single year.

we have that same exception this year as well.

Dude...I told you EXACTLY what would happen and it happened EXACTLY as I predicted it. I told you, in the offseason, that we would sign Kidd BEFORE we even signed him. I told you he'd eventually be our starter. I told you he'd start off the year looking good, hitting 3's and people would be on his jock. I also told you he wouldn't be able to keep it up and that he's be a liability. Lo and behold. That's EXACTLY what happened. You don't pay a guy 3 million dollars to "mentor" a player you haven't even resigned yet. That's DUMB!!!

You should listen to me more often Knickscity. I'm not your average 20 something. I'm sorta smart lol

Last edited by franchize : 05-19-2013 at 08:47 PM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote