View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 10:38 PM   #11
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: do air jordan releases still draw a long line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
If you press "Add to Cart" the second it releases on an online retailer, does it automatically belong to you if it goes in the cart? Or, do you have to check-out faster than someone else who may also have it in the cart?

I've never had to do this trigger-finger purchasing until now that I'm interested in Air Jordan's, lol.
I've only done it twice and I wasn't exactly sure of the science/technology behind it. Both times, I clicked the minute the countdown expired and was placed in a "line", where I had to wait several minutes for my request to be processed (a website window explained as such). It worked each time, but I imagine it does not work for everyone.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote