View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #284
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

I think, in fact, MY point it the one being missed. My issue was never about whether Melo can improve his all around game more. In fact, Scooter asked me to criticize Melo in another thread and I did just that. My issue has always been the lack of consistency and lack of appreciation for the best player we've had on the Knicks since Patrick Ewing. How a person can, in one breath, berate everything Melo does...then make every excuse in the world for Tyson Chandler being an overrated scrub baffles me. How someone can complain about our record...then EVERY OFFSEASON act like it doesn't matter who we acquire baffles me. It's the lack of consistency and congruence within arguments that really gets me.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote