View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #59
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

The more I keep reading about potential players in this draft it's really looking thin at the guard positions. A lot of people think we might go after CJ McCollum. I'm not really sure how I feel about another combo guard. We know Joe D loves them though.

The first round is actually very deep for bigs. Noel, Len, Zeller, Olynyk, Plumlee, Dieng, Gobert, Noguiera, Withee, and Adams will all more than likely go in the first round. People are saying Steven Adams is the best C of the bunch now. I've even read where people are saying he's one of the few guys in this draft that will be an all-star. They're saying he could make it into the lottery now. Zeller has been very impressive lately too. Before the season he was considered the #1 pick in the draft. I see him going higher than people have been thinking lately. He's bigger than people realized, faster, and more athletic.

I think the Pistons must be trying to work on a trade if we end up with #7 tomorrow. I could see them packaging both of our 2nd rounders to try to get another late first round pick. I'd really like to make a run at drafting Glen Rice Jr. He seems like he could be the best SG in the draft potentially, even over McLemore. He's moving up the draft boards too.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote