View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #10
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What is the youngest girl you would...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Just depends on the girl. There are some 18 year olds I'd rather date than some 30 year olds I know. Generally though (I'm 29) I'd limit myself to around 23 or 24.

This pretty much. I usually look for people around my age (i'm 27) but if I met the right 18 year old I wouldn't reject her just because she's 18. There's a girl at my church who is 19 but I thought she was 23-24 just from having conversations with her.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote