Thread: My Crazy Mock
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 09:42 PM   #12
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Crazy Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
great post

you really took your time doing it..

i dont know but i am high on hardaway jr .. but i think doc wont play him .

Thanks. And thanks to anyone who read it. I know there are a few mistakes. For example I noticed that I referred to Ricky Rubio as Rudy a few times, for reasons I can't explain.

The only keeping track mistake I think was that I lost track of Atekonboku for a few picks on the "what I think will happen" side.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote