View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 11:15 PM   #1724
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I started an interest with boxing about 4 years or so ago when Floyd Mayweather came back out of retirement.

Before than, other than the regular Tyson and Ali matches on ESPN Classic, I was never into it. Two years ago I started to get deep into it and it has climbe to my 2nd favorite sport behind basketball.

Rank these guy, the best All-Time out of these guys who've been some of the most popular the last 5 years or so.

-Floyd Mayweather
-Manny Pacquiao
-Shane Mosley
-Miguel Cotto
-Antonio Margarito
-Juan Manuel Marquez
-Zab Judah
-Erik Morales
-Bernard Hopkins
-Klitschko brothers

1. Mayweather
2. Pacquiao
3. Hopkins
4. Mosley
5. Marquez
6. Morales
7. Cotto
8. Zab
9. Klits
10. Margarito

Margarito is a flat-out cheater. He deserves no respect. His career was a sham, as far as I'm concerned.

Klits have spent their careers in an utter wasteland and I've never been overly impressed by either one.

Zab had elite talent, but never quite realized what he could have been.

Cotto is a warrior, but not quite in the "great fighter" category, imo. Very good, not great.

The rest are great fighters in a historical sense.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 05-20-2013 at 11:17 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote