View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 02:08 AM   #16
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
I was just discussing some of the failures of Paxson and Forman. I didn't even go into how embarrassingly bad the Front Office was right after the '98 season and it took 7 years before the Bulls were back in the playoffs again.

I don't even think I really need to go into detail about how crappy this team was in the early '00s. Trading rookie of the year Elton Brand for Tyson Chandler?? How about the genius trade of Brad Miller and Ron Artest for Jalen Rose? How about when the 3 C's (Crawford, Curry and Chandler) were supposed to lead the Bulls? Remember when the FO laughed at the idea of trading them for Garnett in 2003?

Paxson built a decent enough team in the mid '00s. The Skiles/Hinrich/Gordon/Deng teams were fun for a few seasons before Paxson was exposed and made some terrible trades/signings.
If I'm not mistaken McHale? (or the guy before him can't remember which) shot down the KG trade. Which in hindsight was terrible.

What would become Deng, and LMA. Then throw in Chandler...that was a terrible **** up. But I don't think KG would have left then. I mean he BARELY left Minny and that was only for a pretty much lock for a ring.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote