View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 10:06 AM   #54
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm not saying trade Chandler for Dalembert or O'neal. They are both FA. We can have either as Chandler's back up.

I didn't make any trade scenarios for Chandler because quite frankly, I don't think it will ever happen. To be honest, despite his pathetic play in the post season, I think Grunwald would trade Melo before he trades Chandler.

But don't think for one second I don't have trade scenarios for that dude. I've been making em since he became a Knick
Dolan would never allow Grunwald to trade Melo.

Someone would have to be here to jusitify those ridiculous tickets and the billion dollar renovation.

Wasn't even a dig at you, although your big man acquisitions are pathetic.

I would explore trading Tyson, even though most likely this team will be the same one returning, thus i guess no need for this thread at all.

My post was mainly a response to rameek, he's right.

The majoirty of free agent players listed are predominantly guards, which is the least of the Knicks issues.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote