View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 02:13 PM   #54
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I think we have a huge need for guards. I'm still not sold on Kidd or Prigioni. I think we just need talent period. BPA is going to be a phrase I use often this summer lol
Felton JR and Shump should more than be capable of holding the guard spot with maybe one more addition, although i do state this team has no legit shooting guard....enter Eric Gordon, which i do feel is attainable if Tyson was offered.

But the team needs big men and have only one, even Kenyon Martin got abused repeatedly.

The Knicks got beat by effort in the paint...plain and simple.

The Pacers players all helped Hibbert in that area, which made it easier for Hibbert to be agressive and take chances like he did with that block on Melo.

The Knicks cannot go into the season with just one big man.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote