Thread: Draft Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 03:26 PM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Of the guys that you can reasonably suggest will be available in the Knicks area of the draft I like:

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, SG from Georgia
Jeff Withey, C from Kansas
Glen Rice Jr, SF from the NBDL
Mason Plumlee, C from Duke
Shane Larkin, PG from Miami

Additionally if Dennis Schroeder (German PG) slips past the lottery I want the team to move up and take a chance on him. Trade the first round pick we have along with Chris Copeland to Atlanta and see if Schroeder lands at #17.

If Giannis Adetokunbo (Greek SF, #11 on the Red team) doesn't go in the first round take a flier on him in the second round. Make a trade to get the first or second pick in the 2nd round and grab him. This kid will either become a long time NBA rotation guy or wash out completely.

I like Glen Rice Jr and Caldwell-Pope. Caldwell-Pope will probably be gone by the time we pick.

My issue with Larkin is, he tested off the charts in the Combine but you don't see all that when he actually plays. He has a lot of Kendall Marshall to his game, although he has a far better jumper.

I don't trust the Plumlees lol. Every year, Duke gets this tall, athletic white guy who you think is going to be big time...then he turns out to be a disappointment lol Singler is the closest thing to success lmao (not trying to b racist...I'm just joking)

Withey looks ok but I worry about him be possibly being a stiff on the NBA level.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote