View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 04:18 PM   #62
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus
Love the idea of getting a guy like Rice late in the 1st. I also wonder if a team like OKC might want to trade up to 7. I could see them targetting a guy like Bennett,Zeller or Mccollum. We could get their late 1st in this deal and get a Franklin/Rice combo or something of the like.

I almost like doing that better.

In reply to the other post too, I don't think Oladipo will be around at #7. The choices are just too slim on the perimeter this year. I really don't see him as the next Dwayne Wade. Little SG's scare me. He has a huge chance of ending up just as injury prone as Wade. Zeller is a freak athlete. Didn't he just measure the highest vertical of anybody over 6'9" in years? He may not be around at #7 even.

The other thing with a trade with OKC is they have Jeremy Lamb too. I'm not really sure why he didn't get more playing time this year but he's a guy who could potentially fit at SG with us too.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote