View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 03:13 AM   #21
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
They gave a shot to a guy who didn't look like a coach, talk like a coach, and doesn't cater to BS stars that don't play D.

Even though we don't make the pretty, headline making trades and such i love our team and philosophy.

You ain't even a Bulls fan you MFin troll get the hell off my block before I take your shoes, slap you in back of the head, walk you home crying, then pleasure your mom like a real bulls fan would.:pimp:

Where the f*ck did the snakepissken even come from?
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote