View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #226
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The BigAss 2nd term thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I'll be interested in that.

On a side note, it looks like Anthony Foxx is sailing through confirmation as transportation secretary.
Was there any issue with him, I haven't even heard of him. I had heard the Labor guy was having issues.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote