View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 09:50 PM   #22
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Procrastination is a *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
procrastination is the best.

I can't work without a deadline breathing down on my ass. if I actually spaced out my efforts level throughout the time I had, only the work I did the last day would be decent and I'd have to do it all over again anyway. I just can't work without pressure. it brings out the best in me. always has.

I totally agree with you. When there is something else that I can be doing (ex. watching a ballgame) then I'm going to go with the option that's more fun. However, when I have no choice, and the clock is ticking, that's when I do my best work. It's like, "I HAVE to do this." I start to sweat a little bit, my heart starts to race, and I can put more passion into it.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote