View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 07:19 PM   #72
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
You think Zeller would be happy to be the first big off the bench as he wouldn't be a starter as long as moose and Dre are in town?

Do you think Bennett could potentially play the 3?

If no to both questions I am not sure why we would waste a pick on a front court player.

At #8, depending on his workouts, I think Shabazz could be worth the risk... He was the #1 prospect 6 months ago for a reason. He does have quite a bit of potential...

I do like Caldwell too... #8 might be too high to take him though - more of a 10-15 range player..

I think Zeller could be coming off the bench in his rookie season for a lot of teams that may potentially draft him. There's plenty of room for 3 bigs in a lineup.

I'm not a big Caldwell fan at #8. That's too high for him. I just don't see him as having a high enough ceiling. I think we need to go with a high-risk / high-reward kind of player. This draft is just too weak. Either that or best available, like a Zeller.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote