View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #65
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Yeah, I remember doing some reading on the original Bioshock when I was thinking about buying Infinite, and it looked a lot different than the trailers I saw for Infinite. I'll probably give it a go eventually but may not ever fully take to it. Kind of how I was with the Undead DLC that came with my copy of RDR. I mean I enjoyed it, but never felt compelled to keep coming back to it after I played it, the way I did with the actual game.

Just briefly going through the early stages if Infinite, and I'm enjoying it. It's taking me a little bit to get the controls down; RDR was the same way and that eventually became second nature. But I've already been killed a few times trying to find the girl.

This can be for you or others that've played it, but do you use your guns more or the spells (or whatever they're called) more?
Funny, I played The Undead Nightmare once and never came back.

Anyway, in Infinite, I definitely used weapons way more than vigors my first time through. In fact, I think I was still using Goldeneye logic, because I rolled with a machine gun and rpg for nearly the entire game. I ended up going back and playing through it again using all the different weapons until I unlocked their achievements.

Also, the more you play, the easier it becomes to learn how to integrate vigors and combine them with one another (and with weapons).

Last edited by Rake2204 : 05-24-2013 at 12:53 AM.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote