View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 11:16 PM   #66
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Funny, I played The Undead Nightmare once and never came back.

Anyway, in Infinite, I definitely used weapons way more than vigors my first time through. In fact, I think I was still using Goldeneye logics, because I rolled with a machine gun and rpg for nearly the game. I ended up going back and playing through it again using all the different weapons until I unlocked their achievements.

Also, the more you play, the easier it becomes to learn how to integrate vigors and combine them with one another (and with weapons).
Thanks. And yeah, I think I played Undead Nightmare 2 or 3 different times, about 20-30 minutes each time; and probably a week or two in between. It just wasn't for me.

I played Infinite for about an hour this afternoon. I don't dislike it, and I was even semi-lukewarm about RDR and even GTA the first time I played them; but after I got going, I got pretty hooked. Since I didn't absolutely hate Infinite the first time, I'm sure I'll end up getting hooked.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote