View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 12:56 AM   #174
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Really? I like the action in season 5. Every episode was like a shorter version of Bady Boys 2. [/color]

The problem I had with this season is that is was way too violent as opposed to the others. You have to suspend reality with this show and I hate that. With all the killings going on in and around Charming, you'd assume government officials would order martial law or something and get the national guard in there.

Also, there were too many storylines going on at once. It's hard to sink your teeth into a character and really relate when you're drawn away by the drama of another that I feel is quite unnecessary. This should have been the season where Clay was seen from the least, but then he goes crazy rogue and conspires to infiltrate the gang with his own guys.....I mean c'mon.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote