View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hornets to be renamed the Charlotte Hornets

I need to see if I can find my old starter jacket up in the attic.

I really didn't care about the name change. I hated the 2 years that we didn't have an NBA team when the Hornets left so I swore I would support any team in town. That being said, if it brings in more fans it'll be a good thing.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote