View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 10:10 AM   #19
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: do air jordan releases still draw a long line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Nice. I see you tend to favor whites. I'm more partial to black.

I missed the raffle for these coming out on Saturday

Hopefully some pairs will be forfeited and up for grabs.

Yeah, black shoes tend to make my feet look huge so I stick to the cleaner look. I like those black and purple V's you're chasing though. Not as much a fan of the III's you just posted though. But again, probably because I prefer the lighter colors. Like these:

Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote