View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #25
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: do air jordan releases still draw a long line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Those are fire too.

Do you do anything special to keep your whites clean? I worry about them getting dirty easier. Are the shoe cleaners in the can worth it or do you just stick to damp cloths?
I don't do anything special but my little brother owns all sorts of chemicals and cleaners and whatnot. He was buying shoes second hand and refurbishing them for a while. I'd have to check exactly what he uses.

Personally, I buy the Jordans to wear them. It's kind of tough to get down to wearing them for the first time, because I hate breaking up the pristine beauty, but the original reason I ever bought a pair was to play in them, so I'm not sure I could convince myself to spend that kind of money and not get maximum use. And so, I kind of just accept their wear and tear. I rock 'em until they become too slick for indoor use, then I wear them outside until the toe rips through.

My newest V's actually broke in pretty well. I've had bigger problems with my BB4 retros. The few times I've tried to play in them, they've hurt pretty good.

These, it feels like my foot is going to fall out every time I take a step::

Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote