View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 02:56 PM   #38
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The thing is while yes he might actually be able to play some 3(i am admitting something i doubt but i digress) if you are aquiring him to play the 3, why the hell not just try to acquire a 3. I know it sounds like madness but it just might work. Even then, the mavs dont really need a 3, they need a 2. Your not gonna get a 2 by trading with the nuggets who dont have any 2s on their roster either. If you are getting him to play center, the mavs have enough centers. they dont need to go back to pfs acting like centers. The fact of the matter is that dirk is the mavs pf and croshere is fine to eat up the other 10 or so minutes a game.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote