View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 07:50 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Help needed at almost every position

I think a lot depends on Evan Turner who Im just not sold on yet. I think the team is probably looking at a ton of mediocrity and no real shot at a ring which is why I describe it as bleak.

Im not even counting Bynum in my evaluation tho because we may not sign him and if we do his knees are made of jello.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote