View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #23
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What phone do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Just so you know, they aren't "giving" you anything. The cost of the phone is transfered into your monthly payment over the 2 year contract. If you were to sign a new contract, and use your old phone, your monthly bill would be at least $20 cheaper.

And I'm using an HTC MyTouch 4G. Have thought about getting an HTC One, but really don't need to.

That's what I'm doing soon. My phone will be paid off in July and I was gonna get a new one but I decided I'd much rather pay $25 less per month on my phone bill
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote