View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 01:21 AM   #50
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anybody know any good documentaries?

I love me a good documentary. PBS Frontline might be my favorite source these days. Most of their work is top notch, and they usually pick great topics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero

Vice is indeed awesome, they make an excellent product.

A few other great documentaries that I have seen semi-recently. You should be able to find these on netflix:

Queen of Versailles
Food Inc
The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia (possibly the most insane shit i have ever seen)
The smartest guys in the room

Last edited by Nanners : 05-25-2013 at 01:34 AM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote