View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #73
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Yeah, I played another couple of hours today and combed through every area very closely, getting everything I could find. Spent most of that time just searching the different rooms in the tower on my way to Elizabeth, and the part on the beaches where you have to catch back up to Elizabeth and find her again.

Got mildly boring, though, since after you find Elizabeth it's a lot of walking/running around and picking-up stuff like money, ammo, and stuff to refill my health and salts bars. The lead-up to Elizabeth in the tower was really interesting, even though there weren't any battles or anything. Searching the beaches, arcade, and promenade felt kind of monotonous, though.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote