View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 01:33 PM   #124
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Amanda Bynes: ruined

It's all a gimmick similar to what Joaquin Phoenix did.

According to THR, before the meltdown, this was what Amanda Bynes said:

Quote:
In a profile last year, THR reported Bynes' downward spiral began as she became more frustrated with her career which frequently saw her cast in family friendly films such as What a Girl Wants (2003), She's the Man (2006) and Sydney White (2007).

"Everybody had her as a goody-goody. She couldn't break out of that genre," a high-level agency source told THR last year. "Her frustration was, 'I could have played this role; I could have played that role. I'm not getting the Lindsay Lohan roles.'
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote