View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 08:52 PM   #33
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Things Players in Pickup Games Do That Annoy You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
when there's a super huge fat guy who literally just stands in the paint and you can't force him out because he's so damn fat. he'll be in the key for a good 8-10 seconds and you're not gonna call 3 seconds because that's lame to call in a pickup game but god damn, at least make an effort to play legit

This. Goddammit so much this.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote