View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #38
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Things Players in Pickup Games Do That Annoy You

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSpursGo1984
When you are running back on defense for a fast break and none of your teammates are hustling back.
That's a big one. Nothing squashes a fun chasedown block like watching another offensive player stumble upon the rebound for an easy score because none of your teammates chose to run back.

On the flip side, I am also frustrated by teammates who don't run the floor on offense. I'm not a fan of snagging a defensive rebound and taking off downcourt with a purpose, only to realize none of my teammates are running with me.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote