View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #2
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How Much You Spending on Video Games in the next 7 months?

The Last of Us (pricedrop)
Blacklist (It's possible but they do need to fully win me back first)
NBA 2K14 (probably not release date, will most likely wait for a black friday sale)
Beyond: Two Souls (when it gets cheaper)
Batman: Arkham Origins (maybe depending on reviews.)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (October 29, definitely)
Battlefield 4 (October 29, sure buy)

Watch Dogs and AC4 I'll get on next gen if I go that way just because I think they'll be better off on that platform. Specifically AC4 because I doubt the no load screens ever happens on this generation. Battlefield 4 I have pre-ordered for 360. I might switch that to a ps4 after e3 and the price announcement.

**** I just noticed those two come out on the same day.

We never agree on anything, but I think Tomb Raider was the best game I've played in a while.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote