View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 02:33 PM   #6
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How Much You Spending on Video Games in the next 7 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
You're not a big fan of GTA?
Yeah our tastes are so different bro; out of all the AAA games, Assassin Creed is probably my least intriguing.
I played GTA IV in college but was kinda so-so on it. My mom wouldn't let me buy the games because they were violent and you ****ed prostitutes. So by the time I was 17 (the end of 07) GTA IV was gonna come out soon, but I didn't have a job so I didn't get it. Then since I've been in college none of come out.

I actually do/did have a pre-order on this one though. I forgot about that.
And I eat the AC games like they're ****ing crack.

I'd say watch dogs is my most excited then AC.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote