View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #40
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Things Players in Pickup Games Do That Annoy You

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade316
And this is why I despise playing full court. Halfcourt is way better because it forces players to go up against set d.
Ah, I am the complete opposite. Even with my full court pet peeves, running half court all the time vanquishes my soul. I can't live just playing half court all the time, for it's missing so many aspects of the game I love.

I need to get out and run. More times than not it tends to work out. If other people aren't willing to run, then I look like LeBron James. More likely, at least most of the players on the floor are willing to give an effort and it turns into a great and competitive way to exercise and have fun. But during those doldrums when there's either not enough people to run full or they're not willing to... a piece of me dies inside.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote