View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #10
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How Much You Spending on Video Games in the next 7 months?

The Last of Us I've got pre-ordered, so that's done already.

Remember Me - I've been really excited about this since I first heard about it last year. I really love the concept. If the gameplay works, knockoff or not (frankly it looks like an AC knockoff, but I'm fine with that, those controls are the best part about those games for me anyway, so if someone can lay a badass scifi story over them, who's to say I won't like it better than AC), this will very possibly be a pre-order for me.

GTA 5 I intend to pre-order, probably one of the special editions, when I go pick up The Last of Us.

Beyond: Two Souls. I was really torn on Heavy Rain. I loved the content and was really intrigued by some of the game play conceptually, but other elements of it drove me ****ing crazy. The inability to move effeciently just made a lot of the exploration portions of the game just exhausting for me. I'd like to see more about this before I make a decision.

Batman: Arkham Origins - I'd say it's a maybe, but who am I kidding, I'll absolutely be getting it. Depending upon how busy I am will determine when within the release window. I'll also probably be figuring the PS4 into that mix too at that point.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Same as Batman for me. I always say I really like these games, but don't love them, so I wanna see how they review, and maybe wait for a price drop, but again, who am I kidding. I'll probably pre-order it, but again this is one I'll see how busy I am a month ahead of time.

Watch Dogs - This will be a pre-order for me too, with the possible caveat of waiting until I get a PS4 to use it as my first game on that system.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote