View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 03:17 AM   #1
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What are you guys thinking about Remember Me?

Apparently, it's being released June 4th. I'm wondering if I should preorder it or just wait until I see enough reviews on it to judge if it's worth buying.

What are you guys thinking about it? Does it look appealing to any of you?

I'm kind of disappointed after reading from various websites that this game is more likely than not going to be linear. I was expecting an open world/sandbox game.
Also, I can't seem to find the estimated length of the game. After discovering that NaughtyDog's The Last of Us is only 12-16 hours long, I am hesitant on buying Remember Me if it turns out to be a relatively short game.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote