View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 09:22 AM   #76
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
The darker, Apocalyptic setting in Emporia isn't really my thing, but I'm so hooked on the game and getting to the end now, it doesn't really bother me. If the game had started off this way, I probably would've only come back to it a few more times before being completely done with it.
I'm with you on that 100%. I very much favored the pre-apocalyptic setting but as you said, I was so locked into the story at that point, I accepted the change without much issue. On subsequent plays, that portion of the game would stick out as my least favorite.

Also, regarding the sniper rifle, good call. I didn't try to use it extensively until my second play through. I didn't know what I was missing.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote