View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 12:03 PM   #25
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY TEAM MODE' Discussion

I've been farming VC a lot, but I always end up spending most of it on gold packs. I think it'd just be smarter to spend the VC on current players instead of risking them on gold packs all the time.

I'm going to save up some VC and get a better C. Maybe Joakim Noah. I'd like to go with D12, but to be honest, I get tired of seeing the same roster everywhere. Everyone has LeBron and Dwight together. I also don't like having LeBron just because everyone seems to have him, but he is the best player to play with and can play every position, so I'll keep him.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote