View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 11:48 PM   #83
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
It depends what route you want to go. If you want to finish by any means possible, there's a near sure fire way to make it happen. It almost feels like cheating even though it's completely legit.

If you happened to find the Return to Sender vigor, attaching a few of those traps/shields to the generator will really, really buy you some time. Also, I never used the skyhook during that battle the first time, but it's actually very useful to keep you moving and getting a clean look at the rocket launcher fellows on the far end of the deck, either for shooting or jump attacking them.
Is the Return to Sender vigor the "sure fire almost feel like your cheating" way to do it or is there another way? I don't want to know the other way right now, but after I give it another try or two or three I might cave just so I can see the ending.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote