View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 11:57 PM   #84
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
This game is so overrated IMO. I'm 3/4 of the way through but have no motivation to finish it. I will though cos I want to play Last of Us in 2 weeks
Why do you say that? I'm far from an expert on these type of games, but I can certainly see why so many people raved about it. The storyline is great, the detail is incredible, and some parts are somewhat challenging. Admittedly, after I got used to mixing vigors and using my guns, the battles did get pretty easy; but there were still a few that took me a couple of tries to get through.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote