View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #85
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Is the Return to Sender vigor the "sure fire almost feel like your cheating" way to do it or is there another way? I don't want to know the other way right now, but after I give it another try or two or three I might cave just so I can see the ending.
Yeah, the Retrun to Sender is the one I was referring to. I mean, it's not cheating, but it's a game-changer. You can still fail, but it offers a lot of assistance. If you choose not to use it, lighter advice would again be to use the skyline.

Also, I'm not a fan of this strategy, but it's possible for you to destroy the zeppelins instead of using the dragon. It takes a long time for him to recover from taking zeppelins down so some people prefer to destroy the zeps themselves and using the big fellow on the deck more frequently.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote