Thread: Draft Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 05:29 PM   #74
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Draft Thread

We're not GOING to draft Canaan in the first round. I'm well aware of that. Teams don't have the guts to evaluate hidden talent. GM's are lazy. Portland did it with Damian Lillard but most teams won't take chances on small school kids. CJ McCullom probably will go lottery but you won't see many teams going this route. He's more than likely going to go in the 2nd round.

To say he's not WORTH is first round pick is a totally different thing. He's just as talented, if not more, than Shane Larkin. He's been more productive. He's won his conference tournament twice and the regular season title 3 times. He's had a big time performance upsetting Duke in the tournament last year. He already has an NBA body. He already capable of hitting the NBA 3. He's been working out with Lillard and Chris Paul. He's athletic. He possesses the skills an NBA point guard should possess.

Another guy I like is Tony Snell. He's kind of like a mix between Jamaal Crawford and Darius Miles. Tony Mitchell isn't bad but the red flags of his attitude and laziness scare me.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote