View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 05:03 PM   #47
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jason Kidd retires !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
My favorite Basketball Player of all time he was one of the reasons I enjoyed watching him play ball, its kinda sad he's gone, but I guess it was just time. Was just 14 when he entered the league. Thanks for all the great memories J kidd.

Who else could be responsible for you enjoying watching Kidd play.. Other than Kidd himself?

Anyway, I'm sad to see the guy go, but I'm gla to see him leave at the same time as Grant Hill. It just seems like the most appropriate thing for these co-ROY to do.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote