View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #51
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jason Kidd retires !

Jason Kidd is actually retiring...after 19 unbelievable years......

I think I can speak for all Knick fans by saying......Get lost, old man!!! That's right, you heard me. Geriatric c-ck sucker. "Oh look at me, I'm going to the Hall of Fame." I don't give TWO SHITS!!! You'll always be remembered for this!!!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=299289

How convenient you "forgot how to score" just in the playoffs. Yeah, like that happens.....Congress needs to investigate this black/white charlatan. And your kids got a freaky big head. Go get drunk, slam into a tree, and then beat your wife some more..........goodbye forever!!

What? What's everyone looking at?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote