View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #3244
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

I cant remember the issues that arose during the season. Probably will reread thread and see. I know there were a couple where more owners wanted to establish some form of rules prior to the season and not changing stuff or debating during.

One thing I'm in favor of is this waiver thing to sign free agents. What was it called?

Last anyone know if I can use paypal to send a payment to league share?

prime let it go. chalk up the loss you're not getting paid. I refuse to hear you cry about this next season.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote