Thread: Offseason plan
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #27
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Offseason plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
It is my opinion that this is a legit question.
Booze in an aging 31 yr old who had a history of injuries with a huge contract of 30 mil/2yrs
. Mgt agreed to sign Taj for an average of 8.5 Mil/year.
Booze upped his(1.2) pts to 16pts (by taking 2 more attempts) and 9 rebs but had his all time career low FG% of 47.7%.
His 3.3 FTs/game is 2nd lowest in more than 8 yrs.
There are available Free agents out there that can help fill the void for good shooting guard and a back up center.
Im not saying to go ahead to amnesty him but I think they should consider doing it.
I want to amnesty him too. But it's not happening. No use hoping for something that wont happen.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote