Thread: PG Spot
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #18
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: PG Spot

Dennis Schröder laughed and tried to brush it off. When the gifted young point guard from Germany was asked whether he was given a “promise” to be drafted in the first round of the June 27 NBA draft, he grinned and said, “Nobody has talked to me. … I’m just hoping to go in the first round.” Schröder’s agent, Alex Saratsis, tried to squelch the Schröder “promise” as well. “I don’t know where that came from,” Saratsis said. “I don’t know anything about that.” Racine Journal-Times

Schröder said he intends to audition for only three more teams before heading back to Germany. Those teams are Boston, Dallas, which has the 13th pick, and Utah, which has the 14th pick. Racine Journal-Times

I was told Schröder didn’t perform well in Houston and was outplayed by Phil Pressey, the son of former Bucks guard Paul Pressey, and Ray McCallum, the son of former University of Wisconsin assistant coach Ray McCallum Sr. Both Pressey and McCallum are projected second-round picks. Racine Journal-Times

Some observers of Schröder’s workout with the Bucks said he turned in a solid but hardly spectacular performance. Fortunately for Schröder, most teams don’t put a lot of stock in team workouts. They rely much more heavily on the information they’ve garnered throughout the course of the season. Racine Journal-Times
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote