View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #6
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Uncharted 4? At E3 or October 2013 announcement

I'm a huge Fallout fan, I've been playing it since the first installment and I plan on continuing to do so. I don't really mind if the game is delayed, I'm a patient guy and there are quite a lot of good titles coming out soon for both this and next generation, so that should ease the wait. Quite frankly, I'd rather wait a bit and get a better, more polished product, than get the buggy mess New Vegas was in the beginning. Bugs and glitches aside, and even though I still liked it, I felt New Vegas was kind of a letdown when compared to Fallout 3.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote