Thread: My Crazy Mock
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #21
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Crazy Mock

Cool read. I definitely agree with Otto being a great fit in Cleveland. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked to see them take Otto #1 given the Cavs recent history "reaching" for Tristan Thompson and Waiters.

Getting a defensive shotblocker like Noel to play behind Waiters and Kyrie might be too tempting but the Cavs have no problem with bucking conventional wisdom.

I do like the depth of bigs too, which is encouraging because the Sixers pick in the late lotto. I think there is good value in the 10-20s for bigs but I wouldn't feel too comfortable with any of them with a high lotto pick. Adams is really shooting up draft boards which is nice to see for a young guy trying to earn money for his family but I'm still not sold after watching him at Pitt. He is still extremely shaky in his understanding of the game. Granted, he doesn't have the same amount of experience as most draft picks so he is all potential at this point.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 06-05-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote