Thread: My Crazy Mock
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 01:22 PM   #22
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Crazy Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Cool read. I definitely agree with Otto being a great fit in Cleveland. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked to see them take Otto #1 given the Cavs recent history "reaching" for Tristan Thompson and Waiters.

Getting a defensive shotblocker like Noel to play behind Waiters and Kyrie might be too tempting but the Cavs have no problem with bucking conventional wisdom.

I have read quite a bit of opinion that the Cavs could seriously be shopping that pick. That makes sense to me. They've got so many young pieces that they obviously like, and someday they're gonna have to re-up all of them. Personally I even like what the older Zeller gives them in depth up front.

What I've read is that they would like an impact youngish veteran to try and make a real push at changing their culture. Someone like Love or Aldridge.

This thing is confusing enough though without trying to include theoretical trades.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote